• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Whats your views on Armour and Health currently ?.

What is your view on Health.

• Health has saved me lots of times, its awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Health is ok as it is.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Feeling a bit week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One shot kills me. Health is pretty much pointless.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
With the current release, how are people finding health and armour in the game.

I am finding my self getting one or two shotted in Challenging missions with 230K armour and 50k health.

Mods adding 1k or 2k etc health / armour are pretty pointless.  The only ones of any value are % based increases but the value is limited with the damage these enemies can dish out.

What do you all think ?.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I like the concept of armour over health to be honest. It clearly needs tweaking BUT I don't think buffing health .. or in my opinion making health buffable ... should be a way forward. I think buffs etc should focus on armour and damage mitigation (resistances). 

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Yep fully agree.  But, 1k etc heath bonus on gear is pretty much a pointless stat at the moment so why even bother with it.  Even Hazard Protection is better.  At least you get more protection from fire etc.  I had 97% protection from fire at one point and just kept walking in and out of fire with no issues whilst someone else kept on burning.  Oh happy days  :5_smiley: .

genedjr

Community Elite
I feel that health and armor are simply pointless compared to doing damage.  There are a couple of you-tube videos on why.   But the bottom line is you don't take damage from the dead LOL.

Now I also agree that health is health, but armor should be everything.  I would like to see this direction alot more.  But as it stands today - see note above.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements