• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sweet Dreams 500 score blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap.jd

I am trying to determine why I do not have an option to purchase the 500 score sweet dreams blue print from the vendor. I have it for the merciless but not sweet dreams. I know if it was available for both I would have bought them from the vendor at the same time? I have 450 sweet dreams and haven't gotten another one to drop yet. I did however get another merciless to drop at 497 so I am wondering is that is the reason. Do I need to get a sweet dream to drop at a gear score above 450 to be able to buy the 500 score blueprint.  These exotic blue prints are not very clear how they work.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Could be a bug. There is an upgrade to Lullaby, which is special package exotic? So, one you're not meant to be allowed to up the GS on, but that's the Lullaby, and the Sweet Dreams is the normal exotic pool?

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Nope, a 450 Sweet Dreams should be fine for upgrade.  I upgraded my 450 Chatterbox with an upgrade blueprint.

I have the Lullaby blueprint which includes the upgrade but have not seen a Sweet Dreams one.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I play The Division 2 on my Xbox One. I haven't found or bought any Exotic blueprints from any vendors or anywhere in the game. I'm a weapons & gear score 500 level. I have found some Exotic  parts in different faction boxes & named boss  drops.....but no blueprints so far. Because of my system & console I use to play the game. There could be a bug that prevents me from finding or buying any exotic blueprints or weapons in The Division 2.

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
I play The Division 2 on my Xbox One. I haven't found or bought any Exotic blueprints from any vendors or anywhere in the game. I'm a weapons & gear score 500 level. I have found some Exotic  parts in different faction boxes & named boss  drops.....but no blueprints so far. Because of my system & console I use to play the game. There could be a bug that prevents me from finding or buying any exotic blueprints or weapons in The Division 2.
It has nothing to do with your system or a bug. There are certain things you have to do to acquire exotics.

The vendor only sells exotic blueprints after you have acquired that exotic weapon. Never before. The blueprints allow you to upgrade the exotic to max gear score.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
It has nothing to do with your system or a bug. There are certain things you have to do to acquire exotics.

The vendor only sells exotic blueprints after you have acquired that exotic weapon. Never before. The blueprints allow you to upgrade the exotic to max gear score.
I already know this. Don't need to be told by you. Thank you.

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
I already know this. Don't need to be told by you. Thank you.
You are quite welcome, but from the post I quoted it did not seem like you did know that.

You said

There could be a bug that prevents me from finding or buying any exotic blueprints or weapons in The Division 2.
I was just pointing out the reason you cannot buy any exotic blueprints is because you have not found any exotic weapons.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
You are quite welcome, but from the post I quoted it did not seem like you did know that.

You said

I was just pointing out the reason you cannot buy any exotic blueprints is because you have not found any exotic weapons.
I found some parts thank you. Don't be a know-it-all or a troublemaker. I told before I'm not here to fight or argue. Your turning my post into a toxic forum.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite

You said

Stop pointing things to me. I already know these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements