Registering will remove ads
genedjr

Re-calibration video

I like the old system better.  This one kinda makes more sense, but its much more complex.

...gene

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads

Yeah, I noticed that you can craft gear but then you can re-calibrate it. Which makes it seem it is only worthwhile through the campaign levels, where you are going through gear fairly fast so working on attributes and talents isn't a focus. Is crafting worthwhile in end game?

I notice if you re-calibrate your gear and do it right. It will change your gear score to higher level. I took my vest and and re-calibrated from a 499 gear score to 504 gear score. It does work if it is done right.

• Upvote 2

On 4/16/2019 at 12:33 PM, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I notice if you re-calibrate your gear and do it right. It will change your gear score to higher level. I took my vest and and re-calibrated from a 499 gear score to 504 gear score. It does work if it is done right.

but note that if you want to min/max gear score, you need to start with GS500 as dropped.  Those should be able to re-calibrate to GS515.  I have several pieces now at GS515.

...gene

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, genedjr said:

but note that if you want to min/max gear score, you need to start with GS500 as dropped.  Those should be able to re-calibrate to GS515.  I have several pieces now at GS515.

...gene

Yeah I know. I now got a gear score of 500 and I already re-calibrated most of my gear to 515.

• Upvote 1

OK, yesterday this just dawned on me.

Current recalibration is GS +15.  GS500 to GS115, GS490 to GS 505

NOT COOL.  But hey.

Kinda stupid and arbitrary.

...gene

3 hours ago, genedjr said:

OK, yesterday this just dawned on me.

Current re-calibration is GS +15.  GS500 to GS115, GS490 to GS 505

NOT COOL.  But hey.

Kinda stupid and arbitrary.

...gene

Gene I think a lot of this  re-calibration  kind of stinks. You first have to find  & get a lots of material , cash,gear,& weapons to re-calibrate all your gear & weapons to  a weapon score plus gear to a gear score you want. I had go around and find better weapons,material,& gear to sell & re-calibrate to get GS I wanted  from 500 to 515. This also destroys the weapon & gear that I might want to use later. I liked the old re-calibration from The Division 1 a whole better than in The Division 2. Because I hate destroying all this good weapons & gear just use this type of re-calibration. It's just a waste of perfectly good gear & weapons.