• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Division 2 - Cosplay (progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Slowly working on a cosplay based on the Agent Johnson figure. Progress photos to be added as they're available but I did a mini-shoot this morning, courtesy of my photographer daughter.

image 1.jpgImage 2.jpg

image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

image 5.jpg

image noir edit.jpg

image 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

OMG - wow thanks, that is alot of work.

Did you CG the patch or I WANT ONE!

...gene
Thank you! *blushing*

Patches are from a UK manufacturer - stitchmeup - One shown in the shoot was a Thermal imaged patch purchased two years ago for Div 1. I thought the wear on it more appropriate as I haven't weathered my new embroidered ones yet. Arm patch and holder from same place. You can contact them regarding international shipping. 

I have one embroidered one for the front of my rig, not included in these photos.

If I get decent light, I'll take photos of kit on its own. 

quinch1199

What I need now, is to stop playing the game so much so I can get to my crafting bench and put together the ISAC unit! I have pretty much all the materials I want to make the prop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements