Registering will remove ads
Malcolm Kocinski

Problems with your mission and don't know how to finish it..post name of the mission here.

Recommended Posts

Problems with your mission and don't know how to finish it..post name of the mission here. I'll see if I can find a solution on Youtube.

Say you have problem with Roosevelt Island Stronghold Mission and can't find the fuel tanks & how to destroy them. Well here's the solution here with this video from Youtube:

The Division 2 - Roosevelt Island Stronghold Story Mission

 

Because I myself had problems locating the fuel tanks & destroying them.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering will remove ads

I like this idea, I pinned this thread.

  • Like 2

ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, g1nt3r said:

I like this idea, I pinned this thread.

Thanks for doing that. A lot players like me have been having trouble with their missions. Some of the players I team up with couldn't find the entrance to the next part of the mission. That diamond icon that suppose to show you where to go & what to do. Sometimes it doesn't show up at times or is a little hard to find in the right places.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Thanks for doing that. A lot players like me have been having trouble with their missions. Some of the players I team up with couldn't find the entrance to the next part of the mission. That diamond icon that suppose to show you where to go & what to do. Sometimes it doesn't show up at times or is a little hard to find in the right places.

Yes, I have noticed this as well, sometimes the damn thing doesn't show where to go.


ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Players that are having problems with the Black Tusks Bank Headquarters Mission. Here it is from youtube:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If your having trouble with the Hyena's  Bank Headquarters Campus  Main Mission youtube walkthrough. Here's the Hyena's Campus Main Mission from youtube:

 

 

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Issue some of my clan has is with bugged out missions currently. Thankfully they're able to run them in others players worlds but I may run out of alts at this rate!! 

One mission got bugged ... we're sure ... because he shot the rubber duck in the pond outside the last phase of the side mission (where you have to destroy contaminated crates and end up chased by a heavy with a hammer). Yeah, he shot and sunk the duck outside, entered and can't plant any explosives on any of the crates now lol!

  • Confused 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

Issue some of my clan has is with bugged out missions currently. Thankfully they're able to run them in others players worlds but I may run out of alts at this rate!! 

One mission got bugged ... we're sure ... because he shot the rubber duck in the pond outside the last phase of the side mission (where you have to destroy contaminated crates and end up chased by a heavy with a hammer). Yeah, he shot and sunk the duck outside, entered and can't plant any explosives on any of the crates now lol!

Yeah!! What's with those rubber ducks?? I see these rubber ducks almost everywhere there's water. I hate that guy with hammer. He chase me down for almost 3 blocks. Luckily there was a friendly Control Point nearby and chase me there. Where I got help from friendly NPCs to take him down. I don't know how many clips I used to take him down. But we finished him off there. I know Roosevelt Island had three creates that you have open up first to destroy them. When you open up there's C-4  already attach to the stuff  inside. Which you have activate each one to get them to explode.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having an absolute ballache trying to get the chatterbox blueprint to drop.  I’m gear score 479 and the bastard thing hasn’t dropped yet. I’ve done the mission about 9 times.. waited 24 hours for cooldown... shit, I even left it 3 days, went back and it just laughed in my face .....I understand the RNG element of the game ....but shit.... I just want my chatterbox. Can anyone help or advise? Much appreciated: 

Maffthestaff

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maffthestaff said:

I’m having an absolute ballache trying to get the chatterbox blueprint to drop.  I’m gear score 479 and the bastard thing hasn’t dropped yet. I’ve done the mission about 9 times.. waited 24 hours for cooldown... shit, I even left it 3 days, went back and it just laughed in my face .....I understand the RNG element of the game ....but shit.... I just want my chatterbox. Can anyone help or advise? Much appreciated: 

Maffthestaff

The blueprint doesn't drop. It becomes available from the White House vendor when you have all three parts of the Chatterbox.

SMG: Loaded Canister. SMG: Creative Magazine. SMG: Modified Mods.

They drop randomly from Hyena faction boxes, so best way to farm is to go get as many keys as you can from the sewer locations all around DC then hit the appropriate missions, unlock the boxes and hope. 

THEN you get a 490GS Chatterbox blueprint to pick up from the vendor.

THEN you need an exotic component to recraft it (from crafting bench, not recalibration) so you need to get an exotic drop, easiest way is run the Dark Zone. Deconstruct that. Then you can get a 500GS Chatterbox. 

  • Like 3

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

The blueprint doesn't drop. It becomes available from the White House vendor when you have all three parts of the Chatterbox.

SMG: Loaded Canister. SMG: Creative Magazine. SMG: Modified Mods.

They drop randomly from Hyena faction boxes, so best way to farm is to go get as many keys as you can from the sewer locations all around DC then hit the appropriate missions, unlock the boxes and hope. 

THEN you get a 490GS Chatterbox blueprint to pick up from the vendor.

THEN you need an exotic component to recraft it (from crafting bench, not recalibration) so you need to get an exotic drop, easiest way is run the Dark Zone. Deconstruct that. Then you can get a 500GS Chatterbox. 

I see you have to get all the parts first of  the Chatterbox. Before you get the blueprints at White House vendor. I been wondering about that. Thanks quinch1199 that's all I needed to know.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Maffthestaff said:

I’m having an absolute ballache trying to get the chatterbox blueprint to drop.  I’m gear score 479 and the bastard thing hasn’t dropped yet. I’ve done the mission about 9 times.. waited 24 hours for cooldown... shit, I even left it 3 days, went back and it just laughed in my face .....I understand the RNG element of the game ....but shit.... I just want my chatterbox. Can anyone help or advise? Much appreciated: 

Maffthestaff

Your not the only one having trouble trying to get the Chatterbox, I too been having problems finding all the parts & getting the blueprints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit that I'd unknowingly collected two of the parts well before I even realised, or had heard of, the Chatterbox SMG!

If you don't know where to look, go to your Inventory, across to the materials/pouches section (the one that looks like a triple 9mm stick mag pouch) and scroll down to crafting materials section. Exotic materials use the diamond icon. There you can check what you have. 

The parts drop from ANY Hyena box...except...one which you have to farm the Bank mission for (if I remember correctly). 

The parts drop on ANY difficulty so you can run the missions on Normal, however, not invaded, as there's no Hyena boxes during invaded missions. 

Sorry, think I made an error my blueprint advice. The first blueprint drops in the BANK HQ MISSION, but the UPGRADE blueprint is available from the vendor in the White House...however.. the Blueprint won't drop until you have all three parts either way, so my advise is still 50% correct. 

Other ways to get the drops:

SMG Canister - Hyena boxes in Downtown East

SMG Creative Magazine - Hyena boxes in Federal Triangle

SMG Modified Mods - Hyena boxes in Judiciary Square

...no need to run any missions for these.

Basic blueprint (490GS) - Drops in Bank HQ mission, any difficulty level, non-invaded

Upgrade blueprint - available once you craft the 490GS SMG from White House vendor.

Drop rate (pre-todays patch) is pretty high, I only had an issue having to run Jefferson Trade Centre about 4 times for the magazine. The Blueprint dropped first time in the Bank HQ mission. I think the difficult issue for players will be if one of the missions in the area is Invaded, as that means you need to wait a whole week!

Hope the correction helps, sorry for my error before. 

  • Like 2

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There's one thing I didn't know about Factions boxes with the icons on them. But I know now is the keys to Faction boxes. You have to find the sewer entrances to get the keys. To find the sewers look for a  icon with a circle & a down arrow on it on the map.Once you find the entrance to sewer go & look for  small boxes on the walls. That's where the Faction keys are. Once you find the right keys you now can open those Faction boxes. The keys in the sewers reset every 24 hours. If you want find them again. I hope this will help. Here's a Youtube video to help you out:

 

P.s. Sometimes you can find keys on Faction Bosses they might drop one.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

 I think the difficult issue for players will be if one of the missions in the area is Invaded, as that means you need to wait a whole week!

Actually, if I am not mistaken, once you clear out an invaded mission you can run it normal after that. No need to wait a whole week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, Do the invaded mission and then you can run it normal. 

If the player does not want to do the invaded mission then they will have to wait and hope it is not Invaded again the following week.

Requirements for Chatterbox are in the Exotics thread.

Blueprint is in the World Bank but you need to get the hidden key card from the office at the top to open the room in the vault where the Hyena box is.

The upgrade blueprint is at the vendor after you have all the 3 parts and blueprint.  This one is only needed to re-craft a chatterbox you already have for a higher WT but you need exotic materials from a broken down exotic of any type (one broken down exotic gives 2 materials).

  • Like 2

You want some, come get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.