• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Control Point Officers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
hummm... maybe, but never paid attention.  I think it was after the idiot officer died.

...gene
I notice another thing. Where are the fat people?? Ever play any game online or offline single or multiplayer. I never see any overweight/fat people in any game I ever played. Everyone is either slim or muscular.......but no fat people.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I notice another thing. Where are the fat people?? Ever play any game online or offline single or multiplayer. I never see any overweight/fat people in any game I ever played. Everyone is either slim or muscular.......but no fat people.
I used to play SWTOR. You could choose to be fat.  The Tanks used to choose that often, just to look more tanky.

The game does mix it up with gender and backgrounds. Just found it amusing the Control Point Officers ae all dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I used to play SWTOR. You could choose to be fat.  The Tanks used to choose that often, just to look more tanky.

The game does mix it up with gender and backgrounds. Just found it amusing the Control Point Officers ae all dudes.
I wish games were more realistic when comes to people. Most people seen in life not all slim & muscular. They do get overweight now & then. It's only fair if they put that into video games. Because makes the game look & feel real.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
IT's the end times basically, McDonalds doesn't exist and food is scarce so of course people will lose weight. 

Besides, fat people move to slow so probably were all killed by the factions already. 
That's not all true. I seen some fat people that can run pretty fast. That statement is a little prejudice toward fat people.

Disneyadventure

Community Agent
That's not all true. I seen some fat people that can run pretty fast. That statement is a little prejudice toward fat people.
Its not prejudice it's just a fact. They have more weight to carry which means it takes more effort.

Can you tell me the last time a fat person won a marathon or a sprint?

Saying that fat people are slower is just a matter of fact, it's not criticizing them for their weight.  

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Its not prejudice it's just a fact. They have more weight to carry which means it takes more effort.

Can you tell me the last time a fat person won a marathon or a sprint?

Saying that fat people are slower is just a matter of fact, it's not criticizing them for their weight.  
It depends on how fat a person is. In truth there are some fat people that are fit & fat and still run fast. But if I can't answer that....but these websites can:

https://www.runnersworld.com/training/a20805947/running-debate-mdash-can-you-be-fit-and-fat/

How fast can a fat person run a mile?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090418235312AAqXIPB

Here's a YouTube video proving you're wrong:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Alright alright, lets cut the obesity discussion please. However, IMO, this game is set in a post mass destruction period in which only the strong and those who are protected survive. It is likely, those who are unable to fight (i.e. elderly, ill, obese, children etc.) either perished due to the difficulty of surviving in a scenario such as this or are in hiding. This may be why you do not see these sorts of people patrolling around or working at an encampment. Not to be insulting in anyway, just speaking from what I would figure would happen in such an event. Another potential reason we don't see overweight people is the same reason you don't see them much in other media, such as television and movies, they're just generally not as aesthetically pleasing to most of the general public. Again, I don't say this in any insulting or hurtful way, it's just the way media generally is.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Alright alright, lets cut the obesity discussion please. However, IMO, this game is set in a post mass destruction period in which only the strong and those who are protected survive. It is likely, those who are unable to fight (i.e. elderly, ill, obese, children etc.) either perished due to the difficulty of surviving in a scenario such as this or are in hiding. This may be why you do not see these sorts of people patrolling around or working at an encampment. Not to be insulting in anyway, just speaking from what I would figure would happen in such an event. Another potential reason we don't see overweight people is the same reason you don't see them much in other media, such as television and movies, they're just generally not as aesthetically pleasing to most of the general public. Again, I don't say this in any insulting or hurtful way, it's just the way media generally is.
I agree with that than the other that was said by Disneyadventure .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements