• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lol 3 Control Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
yep - no blueprints, sub 500 everything.  Did tidal basin last night on challenging and not one GS500 drop.

- I have been treading water for a couple of weeks now.  Nothing seems worth doing when the game is about to be revamped.

...gene

BabaYaga003

Hell I'm just trying to get my 7.62 extended mag but EVERY lol 3 CP I do bugs out and gives no drops. I've lost 6 so far to this bug and I'm pretty pissed to be honest.

Thoughtcrime

Same issue here. Started about one or two weeks ago. Suddenly no new blueprints. I was looking for a larger AR magazine. Thought to myself: aw great, now they mess everything up. Do they plan to fix it in the upcoming big update? I hope so...

Does anybody know something?

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Do they not give or do they just not show at the end of the mission.

Did two Lvl 3 CP's yesterday and both showed the BP icon but no description of what it is.  I had to go to the WH and craft to find what I got.

On a side note... when did Lvl 3 CPs get so easy...  I feel like they are now hard mode and not challenging any more.

As @genedjr mentioned, I am sorta spinning my wheels as well.  Few things in real life taking priority and not much point grinding when lots of changes coming this week.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
In theory we only have a day or so before the next major patch hits...which SHOULD... solve some issues, and at least keep us busy as its completely changing how the blueprints and recalibration work!

I foresee hours spent in the White House remaking all our builds. Then, Raids are "meant" to come. 

I think Div 2 is a victim of its own successful forumla to be honest

Levels 1-30 progression is at a decent pace, TTK is perfect generally, loot plentiful. Once you hit Tier 1 though it seems the same formulas don't translate so well....suddenly TTK slows to a crawl but with loot still dropping like rain and progression still pretty fast you suddenly find yourself at Tier 5 and ... wondering where to go now.

CP's and "Invaded" modes don't feel as satisfying as there's no real backgroud or build up to them. Its always the same blockade, same place, same settlement. CP's change hands with no real reasoning. I massively enjoy this game but there needs to be motivation added, logic behind "why" things happen as they do in order to give the player some push to fight. 

This, for me, is the biggest issue I have with the game past level 30. Not only is the introduction to Invasion pretty poorly written and presented but once you start fighthing back you REALLY don't change anything. I can't believe this is how Massive ultimately wanted the game to play out. It seems...rushed...like season 8 of GoT!

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I am still trying to work out why over 50% of drops / loot cases are purple at Tier 5 and a 497 GS.....  Seems little point throwing loot at us if 50% is no use trash.  At least golds have a chance to be useful.

Disneyadventure

Community Agent
Each activity has a set amount of blueprints you can get from it and once you collect them all you won't get any more from doing that activity. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements