Registering will remove ads
Big Grumper

Getting Lost in the White House

Posted (edited)

Does anybody else get lost inside the WH or settlements? I literally have no idea where anything is and spend far too long walking around, trying to find the person I'm supposed to talk to.

Last night I did a mission where you need to reactivate the SHD Network back at base. After 10 mins I gave up and googled it. The golden arrow thing that is supposed to direct you is utterly useless.

Edited by Big Grumper

The ocean is on fire...........The sky turned dark again as the boats came in........And the beaches, stretched out with soldiers, with their guns and arms..........It has just begun

Registering will remove ads

When something new popped up in there I would find it then run out and back to it a few times until I memorized it. 

Lol, not sure how you can get lost in the WH. I did have an orientation issue with the wings and finding the clan room. Had 75% if heading the wrong way. There's lots of exits from the WH compound and yet the yellow ribbon only uses 2 or 3. 

The Theater Settlement makes me dizzy.  But getting out was still easy.

The other Settlement I get lost trying to exit. In the end, I found knowing where the Projects stall solved it for me. The Projects stall faces the exit, despite the disistance and lack of visual

OK< it's essential that you walk around the white house alot.  I too was a bit confused for a while, but its just a part of the game.

...gene