Registering will remove ads

can someone please explain to me how normalization works in conflict.i am lvl60 but seems be more now my dam is 22.3k ar and about 8 to 9 k when in conflict.when i check who killed me there dam is between 15 to 20k so i am hittting half as hard unless i hit every head shot.also hitting people and it comes up immune and they then kill me easy.the matchmaking should be more balanced to players around your lvl to make things fairer and better fights.its making me stop playing conflict and its one of the best bits for me.

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads

OK is am confused - lvl 60?  I will admit I don't do conflict.

...gene

7 hours ago, genedjr said:

OK is am confused - lvl 60?  I will admit I don't do conflict.

...gene

Conflict rank. Goes up to lv100. I haven't gone conflicting, so I'm not much help.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, the wicked one said:

can someone please explain to me how normalization works in conflict.i am lvl60 but seems be more now my dam is 22.3k ar and about 8 to 9 k when in conflict.when i check who killed me there dam is between 15 to 20k so i am hittting half as hard unless i hit every head shot.also hitting people and it comes up immune and they then kill me easy.the matchmaking should be more balanced to players around your lvl to make things fairer and better fights.its making me stop playing conflict and its one of the best bits for me.

The immune coming up is probably because you are spawn camping. I think there is a 2-3 second window (I forget the exact time) when someone spawns that they are immune.

• Like 1

sorry mate not immune spawning this is in the middle of gameplay.and like i say my lmg does 11.3 dam and peoples lmg is between 20 to 30 k.div need to do something about this so un fair. any thoughts of why