Registering will remove ads

Registering will remove ads
2 hours ago, notoold said:

I've got 7 keys and 14 mask's what do I have to do to get the 8th key

I got one out of 8 keys. But I don't know how to get the rest of them?

Look for the Hunter YouTube vids and they will usually walk you through all of the Hunter spawns which get you the Ivory keys (and masks) when you kill the hunters.

There is / was a bug with some Hunters not dropping masks and keys.  I hear a patch for this is coming probably with the July update.

The chest to unlock with the keys is by the barbers in the White House (to the right of the vendor, opposite side to the crafting station towards the clans room).

I have two masks missing and am pretty sure I know where one is missing (the last of the 4 Hunter spawn didn't drop a key and that was the most difficult PITA one to do solo).  I hope to complete after the patch drops.

• Like 1

You want some, come get some.

4 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Look for the Hunter YouTube vids and they will usually walk you through all of the Hunter spawns which get you the Ivory keys (and masks) when you kill the hunters.

There is / was a bug with some Hunters not dropping masks and keys.  I hear a patch for this is coming probably with the July update.

The chest to unlock with the keys is by the barbers in the White House (to the right of the vendor, opposite side to the crafting station towards the clans room).

I have two masks missing and am pretty sure I know where one is missing (the last of the 4 Hunter spawn didn't drop a key and that was the most difficult PITA one to do solo).  I hope to complete after the patch drops.

Thanks RimBlock I wasn't to sure how I got the key in first place.