Registering will remove ads
genedjr

Email from UBISoft

I am sure the email is auto-generated, but I did get one imploring me to play The Division 2 more.  Interesting, Steam has never sent me anything when I stopped playing through them for months at a time.

...gene

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads
Just now, genedjr said:

I am sure the email is auto-generated, but I did get one imploring me to play The Division 2 more.  Interesting, Steam has never sent me anything when I stopped playing through them for months at a time.

...gene

Yeah it was like that too Gene. When I was playing The Division 1 and stop for months. Ubisoft would e-mail me the same way.

P.s.

Gene did you see the picture of minigun  I posted in:I think there are 3 things missing from The Division 2

Ubisoft put one in for the agents in The Division 2.

20 hours ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Gene did you see the picture of minigun  I posted in:I think there are 3 things missing from The Division 2

Ubisoft put one in for the agents in The Division 2.

Yes, I saw that.  I have not played since the patch.  Too many things to work on in WarFrame.  And I am still burned out.  But I do plan on seeing what impacts to my play this patch does.

...gene

• Like 1

3 hours ago, genedjr said:

Yes, I saw that.  I have not played since the patch.  Too many things to work on in WarFrame.  And I am still burned out.  But I do plan on seeing what impacts to my play this patch does.

...gene

Gene while your working on War-Frame. I been looking online for post-apocalyptic role-playing video games  & World War 3 type games for my Xbox One & PS4 consoles to play. Once in a great while I might play The Division 2,Fallout 4,Rage 1 & 2,Metro Exodus,& Fallout 76. But in the meantime I'll be playing Rage 2 along with The Division 2.

• Like 1

With them nerfing skill builds into dust I don't think many will be playing anymore. 

I'm quitting because of it.