• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Prerequisites for RAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
What are the prerequisites for RAID? The guys I was playing with have tried and failed to get me into a game.

I've finished the game, hit WT5 and have a GS of 499/500, yet I can only view the yellow helicopter when I'm on others' maps.

Is there a preparatory mission that I need to complete or something?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Not aware of anything else. Your gs is better than mine and I get the announcement for the yellow copter evertime I wonder near.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I don't know if anyone ever tried this. But has anyone try to do this raid solo or not? Because I been thinking about it. I myself might try it solo if it's possible or not to do it. I don't know how hard it is to do it solo. I haven't seen or heard anyone trying do it yet.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I don't know if anyone ever tried this. But has anyone try to do this raid solo or not? Because I been thinking about it. I myself might try it solo if it's possible or not to do it. I don't know how hard it is to do it solo. I haven't seen or heard anyone trying do it yet.
Not sure if its been done but I'd say not. there's coordination needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements