Registering will remove ads
Big Grumper

Prerequisites for RAID

What are the prerequisites for RAID? The guys I was playing with have tried and failed to get me into a game.

I've finished the game, hit WT5 and have a GS of 499/500, yet I can only view the yellow helicopter when I'm on others' maps.

Is there a preparatory mission that I need to complete or something?

• Like 1

The ocean is on fire...........The sky turned dark again as the boats came in........And the beaches, stretched out with soldiers, with their guns and arms..........It has just begun

Registering will remove ads

Completed Tidal Basin?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Completed Tidal Basin?

Yep. Like about 10 times on varying difficulties. Did the 'story' first to get to WT5 and have rinsed it weekly since on Hard & Challenging.

• Confused 1

The ocean is on fire...........The sky turned dark again as the boats came in........And the beaches, stretched out with soldiers, with their guns and arms..........It has just begun

Not aware of anything else. Your gs is better than mine and I get the announcement for the yellow copter evertime I wonder near.

I don't know if anyone ever tried this. But has anyone try to do this raid solo or not? Because I been thinking about it. I myself might try it solo if it's possible or not to do it. I don't know how hard it is to do it solo. I haven't seen or heard anyone trying do it yet.

23 hours ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I don't know if anyone ever tried this. But has anyone try to do this raid solo or not? Because I been thinking about it. I myself might try it solo if it's possible or not to do it. I don't know how hard it is to do it solo. I haven't seen or heard anyone trying do it yet.

Not sure if its been done but I'd say not. there's coordination needed.

• Upvote 1