Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
AceSoloDolo

Raid Gear Sets

So here it is we have moved on from New York to DC. But what I don’t understand is that you guys (Massive & Ubisoft) didn’t give us Raid Gear Sets for TD2. If you take a look at Blizzards World of Warcraft. Blizzard gave their players PvE Gear, PvP Gear, and Raid Gear for end game raids. I really think Raid Gear will be useful to us Agents who are hardcore about raiding. Having to farm hours on hours just to get a certain piece with certain attributes and talents utterly ridiculous when a lot of agents don’t have the time to put in because of life. I know y’all Devs can do this. For example the Eagle Bearer. In order to obtain the this exclusive assault rifle is collect keys that only drop in raid. So I feel that you guys can make some sort of Heroic only missions that drops raid gear so us agents can actually have the raid stats required. It’s make no sense to have Boomer one shotting every agent he get close to. That shows agents that the raid build they claim to have isn’t cutting it. Because if these so called raid builds were actually raid material then boomer wouldn’t be one shotting agents at will. Raid gear is a must have for raids. Any true MMORPG like WoW does this and I know you Devs can do it. I believe in you. 

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads
2 hours ago, AceSoloDolo said:

So here it is we have moved on from New York to DC. But what I don’t understand is that you guys (Massive & Ubisoft) didn’t give us Raid Gear Sets for TD2. If you take a look at Blizzards World of Warcraft. Blizzard gave their players PvE Gear, PvP Gear, and Raid Gear for end game raids. I really think Raid Gear will be useful to us Agents who are hardcore about raiding. Having to farm hours on hours just to get a certain piece with certain attributes and talents utterly ridiculous when a lot of agents don’t have the time to put in because of life. I know y’all Devs can do this. For example the Eagle Bearer. In order to obtain the this exclusive assault rifle is collect keys that only drop in raid. So I feel that you guys can make some sort of Heroic only missions that drops raid gear so us agents can actually have the raid stats required. It’s make no sense to have Boomer one shotting every agent he get close to. That shows agents that the raid build they claim to have isn’t cutting it. Because if these so called raid builds were actually raid material then boomer wouldn’t be one shotting agents at will. Raid gear is a must have for raids. Any true MMORPG like WoW does this and I know you Devs can do it. I believe in you. 

We aren't Massive or Ubisoft. We are a fan-based site unaffiliated with those guys.