Registering will remove ads
Oh. daesu

Loot Goblins

Recommended Posts

Loot Goblins. I'm hearing they are a thing in the PTS.

 

A part of the Ambushers faction.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering will remove ads
1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Loot Goblins. I'm hearing they are a thing in the PTS.

 

A part of the Ambushers faction.

I never heard of a  Loot Goblins?? Who and what are they?? What is a Ambushers Faction is it another NPC Faction added to the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to look this up and found this :

Ambushers and Underground - Story/Lore Brief | Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Posted: 14 June 2019 on YouTube:

Is this what you are talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I never heard of a  Loot Goblins?? Who and what are they?? What is a Ambushers Faction is it another NPC Faction added to the game?

Well, you've already looked up the Ambushers faction

 

Pts peeps have seen Loot Gobin npcs. Not sure what they reward, if anything. Could just be a npc name paying homage to other games. Or, maybe loot...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Well, you've already looked up the Ambushers faction

 

Pts peeps have seen Loot Gobin npcs. Not sure what they reward, if anything. Could just be a npc name paying homage to other games. Or, maybe loot...

Well I ran into some of the Ambushers with axes,trash can lids,bows & arrows,rifles & pistol, & Tank a.k.a. Chainsaw Charlie and never knew who they were. Now I know who they are now, They are not with the Outcasts or any other Faction or Factions. They are scavengers picking off the bones of the dead & living. Most of time they live underground in the sewers & attack people when they most likely don't see them. They are quick,fast,& deadly....but when I see them they are most of time they are easy to kill. That's what most players call the guy with the chainsaw " Chainsaw Charlie". As seen here:

 

 

 

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep. They included the guys with the trash cans and bows and arrows

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 5:21 AM, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Well I ran into some of the Ambushers with axes,trash can lids,bows & arrows,rifles & pistol, & Tank a.k.a. Chainsaw Charlie and never knew who they were. Now I know who they are now, They are not with the Outcasts or any other Faction or Factions. They are scavengers picking off the bones of the dead & living. Most of time they live underground in the sewers & attack people when they most likely don't see them. They are quick,fast,& deadly....but when I see them they are most of time they are easy to kill. That's what most players call the guy with the chainsaw " Chainsaw Charlie". As seen here:

 

 

 

When I first saw Chainsaw Charlie. I thought he might be a new type of Hunter & if you'll get another Hunter's Mask. But that didn't happen and I got "No Mask" when you killed him. What a gyp being cheated like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.