Registering will remove ads
Malcolm Kocinski

Apparel Event #4: Explorers from Ubisoft.

Recommended Posts

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

24 September 2019

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

Agents!

Our fourth Apparel Event themed around the historical museums of Washington, D.C. is now live! For our newer Agents, Apparel Events offer an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through limited-time Apparel Caches. This time, our Explorers Apparel Cache features 30 new apparel items to collect. Earn keys to open this cache through gameplay or direct purchase before the event ends and earn a unique reward!

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Masks

REWARDS

The Explorers Cache pool contains cosmetic content that equips your Agent as you complete Apparel projects around Washington's museums—three full cosmetic outfits, Aviator, Paratrooper and Trapper, the Night Vision Googles mask, the Signal Flares, Spin Dance, Marching, Golf Swing and Excited emotes and eight weapon skins, Hailstorm, Fracture, Carbon, Ammolite, Petroglyph, Radar, Granite and Moss.

If you collect all the items from the event, you are rewarded with the Space Explorer Uniform, only available during the Apparel Event.

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Astronaut

FREE KEYS

To kick Explorers off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the event one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until the event ends. We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings! If you haven't picked up the Year 1 Pass yet, now's the perfect opportunity.

HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?

Keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:

  • Weekly Apparel Projects: three keys each
  • Chance to drop when reaching Field Proficiency upon each level after 30
  • Chance to drop when reaching Dark Zone Proficiency
  • Direct purchase with Premium Credits
Apparel_Event_Explorers_Weapon_Skins

PHASES

Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Explorers:

  • Event Live—September 24th to October 8th. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
  • Event Closing—October 8th to October 15th. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the event uniform can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Explorers event apparel. Please note that Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache pool at the event's close, but rather return at a later date.
  • Post Event—October 15th onward. The Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache Pool but rather return at a later date.

Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game. For more information on Apparel Caches and Event Caches, visit our Year One Update blog.

INTRODUCING CHANGES IN OUR CACHE SYSTEM

Starting with this update, we are introducing a few changes to our Apparel Caches system.

First, as mentioned above, the Event items will no longer be going into the Standard Apparel Cache pool right after the event. This should give more meaning to the items for players who were active and participated during the event.

The Standard Apparel Cache is also undergoing a few changes. For context, at the release of the game, Standard pool contained a high number of cosmetic items. Each subsequent Apparel Event also increased the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache, to a point where that high number created a situation where it has been increasingly difficult for players to chase and target specific items in this ever-expanding pool of items.

With that in mind, we will be reducing the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache to around 100 items. This change will happen at the very end of the Explorers Apparel Event (October 15). We are planning to communicate the list of items that will be leaving the Standard Apparel Cache pool a week earlier – stay tuned!

Removing items from Standard Apparel Cache does not mean they will never again be available to be earned through gameplay activities. The Standard Apparel Cache pool will go through periodic rotations, and the items that at some point are not in it, will return at a later date.

Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!

We hope to see everyone in-game!

/The Division 2 Team: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-updates/355307/apparel-event-4-explorers

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Aviator

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Patatrooper

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Trapper
Share

>>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering will remove ads
4 hours ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

24 September 2019

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

Agents!

Our fourth Apparel Event themed around the historical museums of Washington, D.C. is now live! For our newer Agents, Apparel Events offer an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through limited-time Apparel Caches. This time, our Explorers Apparel Cache features 30 new apparel items to collect. Earn keys to open this cache through gameplay or direct purchase before the event ends and earn a unique reward!

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Masks

REWARDS

The Explorers Cache pool contains cosmetic content that equips your Agent as you complete Apparel projects around Washington's museums—three full cosmetic outfits, Aviator, Paratrooper and Trapper, the Night Vision Googles mask, the Signal Flares, Spin Dance, Marching, Golf Swing and Excited emotes and eight weapon skins, Hailstorm, Fracture, Carbon, Ammolite, Petroglyph, Radar, Granite and Moss.

If you collect all the items from the event, you are rewarded with the Space Explorer Uniform, only available during the Apparel Event.

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Astronaut

FREE KEYS

To kick Explorers off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the event one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until the event ends. We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings! If you haven't picked up the Year 1 Pass yet, now's the perfect opportunity.

HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?

Keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:

  • Weekly Apparel Projects: three keys each
  • Chance to drop when reaching Field Proficiency upon each level after 30
  • Chance to drop when reaching Dark Zone Proficiency
  • Direct purchase with Premium Credits
Apparel_Event_Explorers_Weapon_Skins

PHASES

Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Explorers:

  • Event Live—September 24th to October 8th. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
  • Event Closing—October 8th to October 15th. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the event uniform can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Explorers event apparel. Please note that Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache pool at the event's close, but rather return at a later date.
  • Post Event—October 15th onward. The Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache Pool but rather return at a later date.

Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game. For more information on Apparel Caches and Event Caches, visit our Year One Update blog.

INTRODUCING CHANGES IN OUR CACHE SYSTEM

Starting with this update, we are introducing a few changes to our Apparel Caches system.

First, as mentioned above, the Event items will no longer be going into the Standard Apparel Cache pool right after the event. This should give more meaning to the items for players who were active and participated during the event.

The Standard Apparel Cache is also undergoing a few changes. For context, at the release of the game, Standard pool contained a high number of cosmetic items. Each subsequent Apparel Event also increased the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache, to a point where that high number created a situation where it has been increasingly difficult for players to chase and target specific items in this ever-expanding pool of items.

With that in mind, we will be reducing the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache to around 100 items. This change will happen at the very end of the Explorers Apparel Event (October 15). We are planning to communicate the list of items that will be leaving the Standard Apparel Cache pool a week earlier – stay tuned!

Removing items from Standard Apparel Cache does not mean they will never again be available to be earned through gameplay activities. The Standard Apparel Cache pool will go through periodic rotations, and the items that at some point are not in it, will return at a later date.

Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!

We hope to see everyone in-game!

/The Division 2 Team: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-updates/355307/apparel-event-4-explorers

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Aviator

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Patatrooper

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Trapper
Share

>>

Hey Oh.daesu I think I beat you to the punch and got this article out first !! Lol !!!😁

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol yes, i went to the trouble of posting it up only two see that there was one already there... Haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

24 September 2019

Apparel Event #4: Explorers

Agents!

Our fourth Apparel Event themed around the historical museums of Washington, D.C. is now live! For our newer Agents, Apparel Events offer an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through limited-time Apparel Caches. This time, our Explorers Apparel Cache features 30 new apparel items to collect. Earn keys to open this cache through gameplay or direct purchase before the event ends and earn a unique reward!

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Masks

REWARDS

The Explorers Cache pool contains cosmetic content that equips your Agent as you complete Apparel projects around Washington's museums—three full cosmetic outfits, Aviator, Paratrooper and Trapper, the Night Vision Googles mask, the Signal Flares, Spin Dance, Marching, Golf Swing and Excited emotes and eight weapon skins, Hailstorm, Fracture, Carbon, Ammolite, Petroglyph, Radar, Granite and Moss.

If you collect all the items from the event, you are rewarded with the Space Explorer Uniform, only available during the Apparel Event.

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Astronaut

FREE KEYS

To kick Explorers off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the event one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until the event ends. We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings! If you haven't picked up the Year 1 Pass yet, now's the perfect opportunity.

HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?

Keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:

  • Weekly Apparel Projects: three keys each
  • Chance to drop when reaching Field Proficiency upon each level after 30
  • Chance to drop when reaching Dark Zone Proficiency
  • Direct purchase with Premium Credits
Apparel_Event_Explorers_Weapon_Skins

PHASES

Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Explorers:

  • Event Live—September 24th to October 8th. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
  • Event Closing—October 8th to October 15th. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the event uniform can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Explorers event apparel. Please note that Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache pool at the event's close, but rather return at a later date.
  • Post Event—October 15th onward. The Explorers items will not be available in the Standard Cache Pool but rather return at a later date.

Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game. For more information on Apparel Caches and Event Caches, visit our Year One Update blog.

INTRODUCING CHANGES IN OUR CACHE SYSTEM

Starting with this update, we are introducing a few changes to our Apparel Caches system.

First, as mentioned above, the Event items will no longer be going into the Standard Apparel Cache pool right after the event. This should give more meaning to the items for players who were active and participated during the event.

The Standard Apparel Cache is also undergoing a few changes. For context, at the release of the game, Standard pool contained a high number of cosmetic items. Each subsequent Apparel Event also increased the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache, to a point where that high number created a situation where it has been increasingly difficult for players to chase and target specific items in this ever-expanding pool of items.

With that in mind, we will be reducing the number of items in the Standard Apparel Cache to around 100 items. This change will happen at the very end of the Explorers Apparel Event (October 15). We are planning to communicate the list of items that will be leaving the Standard Apparel Cache pool a week earlier – stay tuned!

Removing items from Standard Apparel Cache does not mean they will never again be available to be earned through gameplay activities. The Standard Apparel Cache pool will go through periodic rotations, and the items that at some point are not in it, will return at a later date.

Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!

We hope to see everyone in-game!

/The Division 2 Team: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-updates/355307/apparel-event-4-explorers

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Aviator

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Patatrooper

 

Apparel_Event_Explorers_Trapper
Share

>>

Wasn't the spacesuit a prize in The Division 1? When we got a full cyber key & got all the parts to each outfit there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did manage to get this full Paratrooper Outfit........but the only thing missing is the dogtags. Which I haven't gotten yet.

 

This Apparel Even is a lot better than the last one. Which was a little bit tacky for my taste.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I did manage to get this full Paratrooper Outfit........but the only thing missing is the dogtags. Which I haven't gotten yet.

 

This Apparel Even is a lot better than the last one. Which was a little bit tacky for my taste.

Nice effort. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

Nice effort. 

Yesterday  I got the rest of the Trapper's Outfit and early this morning I got the Dogtags to  the Paratrooper's Outfit. Now I need to finish the Aviator's Outfit & that's it !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I got all 3 outfits completed ......now what? I guess I have get more keys to get the spacesuit.We got to 15th of October to get the rest of the keys & open the rest of the cashes & that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It took me a long hard while & I put in a lot of time & effort to get this. I finally got it the Spacesuit !!! 10-1-2019_2-58-13_AM-Spacesuit.thumb.jpg.134d9d06bb849a32ab223fb00ea29c01.jpg

 

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's how you got encrypted cashes & the Space Suit from The Division 1. As seen here:

In The Division 1 you got 3 items instead of one. That's the big changes that Ubisoft made in The Division 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, Malcolm Kocinski said:

Here's how you got encrypted cashes & the Space Suit from The Division 1. As seen here:

In The Division 1 you got 3 items instead of one. That's the big changes that Ubisoft made in The Division 2.

Then Bethesda Game Studios stole that same idea of a Space suit and put in Fallout 76. As seen here:

Fallout 76 - Space Suit Location

Posted: Nov 15, 2018

Then later they sell a different Space Suit in the Atomic Shop on Fallout 76. That looks just like the one in The Division 2. As seen here:

Fallout 76 Atom Shop Today - Space Suit, A Clean Space Suit for 480 Atoms.

Posted: May 31, 2019

My point is are gaming companies like Bethesda stealing ideas from each other? To answer that I say they are as you can see above in both videos.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.