Registering will remove ads
Phil angel

Shared loot disappeared

Hi folks, the other night i was in a team farming for some backpacks. One team member wanted an alps summit with spike and  hardened rolled on it. I got one so told him he could have it.... so i dropped it for him.... and it disappeared. 

Now all the members of thet team think i picked it up again, but it never showed up back in my inventory...has anyone else had shared loot disappear like this

• Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads
4 hours ago, Phil angel said:

Hi folks, the other night i was in a team farming for some backpacks. One team member wanted an alps summit with spike and  hardened rolled on it. I got one so told him he could have it.... so i dropped it for him.... and it disappeared. 

Now all the members of thet team think i picked it up again, but it never showed up back in my inventory...has anyone else had shared loot disappear like this

This has been happening to others as well with Exotics. It might be the same type of bug that caused your shared loot to disappear.  I got this video on that subject here:

Division 2 - MASSIVE BUG, EXOTICS DISAPPEARING from YouTube:

I know yours is not an exotic.......but it could be the same type of bug or glitch that cause your shared loot to disappear like that. 

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski