• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Full Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTRiPPiNiNJAx

Soo I just put in 53hrs & 25min playing the Beta & absolutely loved just about every second. What I'd love to see in the full game: - Safe Houses ( safe & dark zone properties for sale by JTF that've confirmed the previous home owners as deceased. Upgradable with either $ or DZ funds. I think I'd be really awesome to have a place you call home & could invite your group over. Getting it in a mess & to be able to upgrade it & make it look really good & cozy. Maybe even have a pet. Which leads me to my next. ) - Pets ( Feedable/tame-able dogs & rats that stay in your Safehouse as well as cats that you can adopt from maybe the Base of Ops or a restored pet store. ) - Coffee ( Findable in Coffee shops & can replace one of your quick select consumables for faster reloads. ) - More Emotes ( Dance, push-ups, blow a kiss, stroke beard, thrust, flex, cut throat with finger. Just to name a few. ) There's a few more things I'd like to suggest, but I bet they're probably putting it in already. Things such as ; - Different style Backpacks - Wearable Hoods - Goggles - Gas Masks - Sunglasses . And a bit less "important" but I still think would be pretty cool is if there were patches you could put on backpacks & stickers you could put on your shield, or the door of your safe house...Yes I really really want my own place I can restock my ammo and invite my group over for a party. With Dance emotes. Another couple things that I really want to believe is coming is Season Change & last but deffinately not least... ZOMBIES! Please bring Zombies into this game. It would be the very best. 

Karnak

Community Member
Ok I will take your ideas one at a time.

1. Safe house within DZ - This is a fantastic idea.  Something similar to GTA V.  The only flaw would be people would be able to just run into them and be fine; for example, if I went rogue.  I could just run to my safe zone and hide out until rogue status is up.  Maybw there could be some sort of lock out.  Like if youre rogue the JTF wont allow you access to your safe house.  I.E. they dont give you a key but maybe a key card.  And whenever you are rogue status, your keycard deactivates.  Something to add to the upgrades within a saw zone would be your stash, ammo crates, crafting table, things of that nature.

2. Pets - why make them confined to your safe house?  Plenty of games have non combat pets.  Id guess that there would only be dogs but lets say a firefight broke out, to exemplify the non combat status of a pet, they ran away, or hid until you were out of combat.

3.  Patches and stickers - I too think this would be a nice touch.  For different milestones ( kill X hostiles, hunt X number of rogues, finish X raid)

4.  Zombies - This one I cannot ger behind.  The whole concept of this game is to examine the nature of the beast within living breathing people.  How will people react when the fall of society is not based on monsters but rather an unseen threat.  Dont get me wrong, Im a huge fan of zombies, I even have some tattooed on my body, but I dont think they belong in this game at all.

Karnak

Community Member
off-topic.... any idea why the text comes out with a white background sometimes?  Like on your OP?  Its bugging me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements