Registering will remove ads
oops

exotic weapon

its so hard to get exotic weapon beside p90 and desert eagle , sniper any advice or help thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads

Best way I know is to do Main Missions on hard or higher with a group or solo. It's the only way you'll pick up any exotics !!! Plus you'll need to find a bunch of keys......but you might have to some Main Missions on hard or higher over again till you get parts or full weapons. You can get the Merciless from The Washington Hotel Main Mission on hard or higher from a Boss drop.  As seen here from YouTube:

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Like 1

I know one thing is this sometimes you might have do some Main Missions on hard or higher over & over again to even get a exotic weapon or gear from a Boss drop or you could get one exotic on your very first try. But you'll never know unless you try.

• Like 1

There's one thing I HATE the most is GRINDING for EXOTIC parts of Weapons & Gear. It's a pain in the butt looking for these parts. I wish UBISOFT never ever came up with this IDEA of looking for EXOTIC parts. It was a big WASTE of my time.IT took me months & not days or weeks to find all the parts to the Chatterbox Exotic SMG and I hated it. That's one of many reasons I left the game for a very long time. Plus it took all the enjoyment out of the game all together. I HATED it very much to GRIND for parts.  Sorry people I'm just blowing off steam & do apologize in this forum. But If Ubisoft ever sees this make that change to never make us grind for Exotic parts again.....ever.Thank you.

• Like 1