• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Hey guy's I been playing The Division 2 and started playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint have any of you tried the new Ghost Recon out and if so what's your take on the game.

Thanks

CYF

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Hey guy's I been playing The Division 2 and started playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint have any of you tried the new Ghost Recon out and if so what's your take on the game.

Thanks

CYF
Well right now I'm busy playing The Division 2 and trying to beat the top scores in my clan. I went from 24 level to 2nd place on their score board & trying for 1st place. It isn't easy to do that. I haven't bought or played  Ghost Recon Breakpoint yet & I'll let you know if I do or don't buy or play it.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Well right now I'm busy playing The Division 2 and trying to beat the top scores in my clan. I went from 24 level to 2nd place on their score board & trying for 1st place. It isn't easy to do that. I haven't bought or played  Ghost Recon Breakpoint yet & I'll let you know if I do or don't buy or play it.
I love The Division 2 but really was surprised with them bringing in elements of Division into Ghost Recon actually but maybe you guy's will have a different view if you try it out   

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements