Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Naturecall

Overlooking Things

Question

So I have a question...I did the Bank Headquarters mission for the Campus Settlement yesterday, and I just figured out that I missed two Collectibles when I did it. Now when I try to go back in to the building I cannot get to the upper floors where the Collectibles are. The question is...am I crap out of luck on getting these two Collectibles? Or is there another way to get into the Upper Floors?

I tried the usual suspects, looking for open windows to climb through, lines to rappel up and down, etc. and no such luck as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, Naturecall said:

So I have a question...I did the Bank Headquarters mission for the Campus Settlement yesterday, and I just figured out that I missed two Collectibles when I did it. Now when I try to go back in to the building I cannot get to the upper floors where the Collectibles are. The question is...am I crap out of luck on getting these two Collectibles? Or is there another way to get into the Upper Floors?

I tried the usual suspects, looking for open windows to climb through, lines to rappel up and down, etc. and no such luck as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

The missions are repeatable. So you will be able to redo them

Registering will remove ads