• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division 2: Who is Aaron Keener?:from GameRant.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
The Division 2: Who is Aaron Keener?:from GameRant.com & YouTube.com

by Cameron Corliss – on Feb 11, 2020 in Video Game Previews, Gaming News

image.png

With a slew of new content getting ready to drop in The Division 2, excitement over the game's future is finally beginning to build. With the ann0uncement of Warlords of New YorkThe Division 2's next big story expansion, fans will be returning to NYC, where they'll see quite a few familiar faces from the first game, including Aaron Keener. However, for newer fans of the franchise, it may not be clear who exactly that is. Keener is a rogue Division agent that has become a major player in The Division's narrative. He was featured as a primary antagonist in the first game, and will continue to have a major role throughout Warlords of New Yorkin which players are tasked with taking him down. Keener is noted as highly personable and an excellent military strategist, which made him an ideal candidate for The Division before going rogue, and explains how he was able to draw other agents to his cause. According to Ubisoft, Keener isn't a black and white character. As players progress through Warlords of New York, and possibly earning seasonal rewards, they'll steadily learn more about Keener and the other warlord's ambitions, which come from more of a moral grey area than many players might expect. "Throughout the collectibles, cinematics, and cutscenes, we have a full extent of tools to tell their motives and their personalities," Chloé Hammoud, The Division 2's world content manager, told Game Rant in an interview, "What's interesting with the expansion is being able to show that being a rogue agent isn't necessarily black and white. [Aaron Keener] has his reasons, and so do the other rogue agents as well."

image.png

Even with other rogue agents being heavily featured in the expansion, Keener will still be the star of the show, Hammoud explained, "He has a hand on every one of his rogue agents, so it's going to be really interesting for the players to dig into every story." For Ubisoft, the goal is to have players question whether or not Keener is on the wrong or right side. For those unfamiliar, Keener disavowed the Division after being abandoned in the Dark Zone while trying to get a group of civilians to safety. During an ambush, Keener radioed for JTF reinforcements but was denied. After a Molotov thrown during the ambush killed everyone but Keener, he made the decision to go rogue, setting many of the post-outbreak narrative events in The Division in motion.

For more information go to this Link or Website here: https://gamerant.com/division-2-aaron-keener/

Warlords of New York || Improvements & Endgame || The Division 2: from YouTube.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I guess this is the new faction that Ubisoft was talking about online. The Division 2 new Faction Warlords of New York. I guess they are similar to  The Warriors of New York which is a real gang in New York city. Yes just like the movie "The Warriors a 1979 movie " I saw when I was young.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Ok, I know they talked about Keener pre DC launch. And there were some recordings at the beginning, but I didn't hear much more
Well they released episode 3 today & Coney Island has been added. I haven't played it yet.......plus they added new exotics & new named weapons & gear to the game along with some new classified missions & a new faction called The Warlords of New York city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements