• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Win a copy of The Division!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Sign up and become an active member of the community for a chance to win a copy of The Division on the console of your choice! Must register before January 20th.

Rules:

• Must Register by January 20th
  • Must be Active (can't just register and then go AWOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I guess you are doing something the offial forums aren't  :D
Hey ripcord, thanks for signing up man. Yeah I plan to do monthly raffles. Gonna do votes too see what the community wants to be raffled. Also I said it on the other forum but I'll say it again, thank you for your service to our country, I have great respect for military personnel.

CivRules

Sup all,

Hope your forums become as active as you'd like. I'm gonna be playing on the PS4 platform. Just an FYI, when signing up, the field for stating my PSN was incorrect as it wanted me to input an email address, maybe something you might want to look into.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Sup all,

Hope your forums become as active as you'd like. I'm gonna be playing on the PS4 platform. Just an FYI, when signing up, the field for stating my PSN was incorrect as it wanted me to input an email address, maybe something you might want to look into.
​Thank you for joining! And I fixed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Whisky1968

Sup peeps.  Just signed up.  Looking forward to being apart of this community.  I have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition for my PC.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Sup peeps.  Just signed up.  Looking forward to being apart of this community.  I have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition for my PC.
​Welcome to the community Whiskey, thanks for signing up! Nice purchase on the collector's edition.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I wish I knew about this before I pre ordered the game...
​Don't worry, there will be monthly raffles. Plenty of time to win other games!

Nice forums you made here hope to see more of you guys.
​Thanks man, I really appreciate that. Hope too see you hangin around for a while.

Sweet forum you made here, I can see me using this more then any other. 
​Thank you as well, I look forward to plenty of Division conversation with you.

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Cool, I wonder if you can buy the merch from the collectors edition separately. It would be awesome to have cosplay gear from the division!

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Also, I sent you a message with a couple questions regarding the game and these forums. Read them when you can.

samonoske

Community Member
When will you be doing this first drawing? I preordered the game but I have a friend who just doesn't have the cash to get it would be nice to gift it to him :). I'm gonna have him join the forums and I have a few other friends who prepurchased who will sign up on these forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements