• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I need YOUR help to do this new series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsGamerDoc

Community Member
Basically, I wanted to make my own series, which is gonna be called

Top 5 rogues kill of the week = I will be showing 5 clips of Rogue kills + 1 bonus fail clip if there is one

And

Top 5 Agents kill of the week = I will be showing 5 clip of people killing rogues + 1 bonus fail clip if there is one

I wanted to make this series because I think it be awesome to see what kind of adventures or even awesome moments people had if you are interested in sending in your clips please email me at = itsgamerdoc@gmail.com 

and I will be reviewing and downloading your clips pleas do put a description on the video and explaining what happened, I will do this weakly and post it up here and reddit and hopefully it be a very awesome series for people to look forward to!

Any feedback to the idea is always appreciated!

CmdrSarcasm

Community Member
I also think you will need permission from each person to use their clip. It can be as simple as an email with the linked content saying I give so-in-so permission to use this linked content. Especially if like you or me it is on YouTube already.

ItsGamerDoc

Community Member
I also think you will need permission from each person to use their clip. It can be as simple as an email with the linked content saying I give so-in-so permission to use this linked content. Especially if like you or me it is on YouTube already.
I mean they already give the promotion by sending me the clip really

CmdrSarcasm

Community Member
I was about to say, I think you are getting exclusive permission when the raw clips are sent
A raw clip maybe yes. However, I did say that in my case if I create a clip it will most likely be on my channel first. So just a easy CYA is to get some sort of positive consent up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements