• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Can't Reactivate the SHD Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Yeah... so I was playing in someone elses game and I Reactivated the SHD Network while in their world. For some reason, back in my world, in wants me to Reactivate the SHD Network and when I go down to the terminal, it doesn't allow me to interact with it... not really sure what to do here, did I brick my game or what?

diverror1.png

diverror2.png

Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
This is what I've read. Sounds a pain.

It's.been around for a while, would think it should have been fixed.

you need to replay the mission and matchmake to get somebody in your group who hasn’t beaten it yet and make him group leader and complete it, then let him activate the network

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
This is what I've read. Sounds a pain.

It's.been around for a while, would think it should have been fixed.
man... that's gonna be tough to find someone who hasn't completed it yet. Do you know exactly the mission it is?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
So basically you need to play with someone who has not completed the mission (Federal Emergency Bunker), they need to host and then be with them when they reactivate the SHD network and watch the cut scene, which they need to watch to completion. Then, this part I'm unclear on, but either you need to then watch it to completion or it should then be completed. I need to find someone who hasn't completed it or I need to power level someone to that point in the game. ugh...

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So basically you need to play with someone who has not completed the mission, they need to host and then be with them when they reactivate the SHD network and watch the cut scene, which they need to watch to completion. Then, this part I'm unclear on, but either you need to then watch it to completion or it should then be completed. I need to find someone who hasn't completed it or I need to power level someone to that point in the game. ugh...
Yep, and if the stars aren't aligned then you run the risk of it being a waste of time.

Does it screw up what you're currently doing? If not, raise a support call and carry on.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Yep, and if the stars aren't aligned then you run the risk of it being a waste of time.

Does it screw up what you're currently doing? If not, raise a support call and carry on.
I did post on ubi forums as well, gave them all the details. Hopefully it’ll help them recreate and patch.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I need to start levelling my secondary avatar at some point, if this is still an issue @g1nt3r let  me know, can't remember what level the mission will be open though so let me know. 

I need two of my avatars to be around level 15 and sat at level 30 to aid clan members along anyway and be loot sharing mules for clanners as they progress so this is pretty high on priority for me anyway. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I need to start levelling my secondary avatar at some point, if this is still an issue @g1nt3r let  me know, can't remember what level the mission will be open though so let me know. 

I need two of my avatars to be around level 15 and sat at level 30 to aid clan members along anyway and be loot sharing mules for clanners as they progress so this is pretty high on priority for me anyway. 
Pretty sure it's around level 20. Let me know, I'd like to get it fixed asap

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
"Yes,today's patch fixed the issue finally,thank god,now I can die even more playing solo in World Tiers ....thanks guys. "

The patch may have resolved this issue.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
"Yes,today's patch fixed the issue finally,thank god,now I can die even more playing solo in World Tiers ....thanks guys. "

The patch may have resolved this issue.
Bout to start the game up, will update it if it's been fixed.

UPDATE: It's fixed! I am able to interact with the console and reactivate the SHD network! Now I can progress! Thanks Daddy Ubisoft! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements