• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Delta Error 20001014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tofylion

I have literally been trying to connect for a month and this error, or delta error 20001004 before the 1.2 patch, has been haunting me. I have asked the Ubisoft support and am doing everything I can for the game to work. The only time this didn't happen was when I made a new character and it got the same error after a while. Tip: If you want to connect temporarily, ask your friend to invite you or you join them from the uplay client. Once you do that, enter the game and you should be in ur friend's session; the problem won't occur. I am looking for a more permanent solution. Please help me. THIS IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!!

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey Tofy,

I believe Delta errors are connection timeout errors. So this is going to be on your side. And honestly, I'm not too sure we can do alot about it. Whenever I get Delta errors it's usually because my ISP loves screwing my connection. We're talking up to 4200ms. And I can't do anything about it because I'm not the ISP. I just simply can't play the game at that time.

I suppose you could try turning off your firewall, resetting your router, and if you haven't already, connect your machine directly to your router with a ethernet cable (CAT5,5e, or 6 would be best. But all the others should be alright too.).

Try those and tell me what results you get.

~ HawKShoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements