• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Drone Controller at the White House

Gustavo421

HI everyone,
I've been playing Division 2 for some time now and have completed all the main missions and side missions. I decided now to try and get all the collectibles, and noticed there is one I cannot access (first pic). It's in Judiciary Square. When I go there, the panel that should be used to open the gates cannot be interacted with (second pic). When I get close to one of the gates I get a strange message stating I'm being respawned back to gameplay (third pic).

So I went online and found old postings (back several years) about how to get this collectible. I need to go to the Drone Controller located in the second floor of the White House and initiate a side mission. Well, I must have done that a while ago because I have no more side missions, and the Drone Controller is no longer there (last pic).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? How to get the Drone Controller back, or restart a side mission? Or are all these impossible and I should move on.
I did read that some players start a group to redo this mission and then kick everyone out so they can get the collectible. I'd rather save that as a last resort.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Temp1.jpg
    Temp1.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Temp2.jpg
    Temp2.jpg
    932.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Temp3.jpg
    Temp3.jpg
    751.6 KB · Views: 1