• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Finally sorted out my gear.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
So, I spent a couple of hours going through the my stash, rolling gear and have settled on three builds for now:

1) TANKtician build (138/112)/485/27 - 3 X DE, 2 X FC, 1 X LS.

2) Normal build (172/134)/423/22 - 3 X DE, 3 X Sentry.

3) DPS build (215/190)/390/19.6 - 3 X FC, 2 X LS, 1 X DE.

It's not "true" TANKtician or DPS but it serves my purpose. 

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Looking really good.  I remember a couple weeks ago you were on the fence on where you wanted to go with your character and it's nice to see you've got some options to give you're toon some versatility.  

I need to do some work to get my main to that level.  I kind of evolve his build, but I could use like 1-2 options to swap between on the fly.  The alt shotty build won't change much since she's really locked into 4x LS to make the build work.  That being said, I can still play with the  2 non-LS pieces, which are currently a vigorous chest (which I love) and a sturdy holster (which is ok).  

I do find it interesting, however, to see people run a single piece from a set.  In those cases, it might make more sense to try and find a vigorous chest or savage gloves, depending on where the solo pieces are.  While a set piece can get up to 268 and offer a higher bonus to GS and the base numbers are higher, some of the talents on the HE pieces can be more useful than an unmatched set piece.  

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
I've been rinsing Undeground and getting really good gear. The game is throwing Sentry, Firecrest and Deadeye so I've gone with that. I haven't seen a piece of Lonestar or Striker in weeks! 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I use the Notes option on my iPhone.  It makes it easy to copy and paste into forum posts when people ask details on my characters.   I keep each character on their own note.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements