• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

First "gear set" drop - Striker Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
After wrapping up the two hards and the challenging last night, the random that joined us said we should farm Lincoln Tunnel for the PxC on Challenging so we did. Boss dropped me a yellow pair of gloves but also Striker Gloves. Has the +Firearms and +Crit Chance (or Damage.. can't remember) but the negative is that it has +Shotgun. I never roll with a shotgun.

On the gear sets out there, the gloves any good? Should I re-calibrate?

ADK-Joker

Sensei
After wrapping up the two hards and the challenging last night, the random that joined us said we should farm Lincoln Tunnel for the PxC on Challenging so we did. Boss dropped me a yellow pair of gloves but also Striker Gloves. Has the +Firearms and +Crit Chance (or Damage.. can't remember) but the negative is that it has +Shotgun. I never roll with a shotgun.

On the gear sets out there, the gloves any good? Should I re-calibrate?
Nice find! They're totally worth holding onto and re-rolling, imo the crit bonuses are wayyyy better than weapon dmg. You can get your 3 set bonus by buying the two striker blueprints in the Base (Mask and Knee Pads) and crafting them

Last edited by a moderator:

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
You think the re-roll should be the weapon type damage... shoot (pun intended) for SMG instead of Shotgun? Or should I try for both Crit Chance and Crit Dam?

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Lol... good point. These are basically on loan until I get better GS versions. So 163 is basically old lvl 30, right? 182 is basically old 31? So I assume 191 and 201 are 32 and 33?

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Lol... good point. These are basically on loan until I get better GS versions. So 163 is basically old lvl 30, right? 182 is basically old 31? So I assume 191 and 201 are 32 and 33?
something like that, but there's gear at 214 and 240 too... not sure if that would be 34 and 35, or if some gear score is in-between levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements