• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

GE Assault Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Showstopper seems to be popular and why not.. I prefer damage over auto fire ...I've not tried a Cassidy yet.

As for striker, 6th talent is good but I think the true test will be when GE is over as all I'm doing at the mo is face tanking... it will be better with 1.8 as stamina is increasing. 

the extra stability is ace as well... I'm running more stability and accuracy over chc/chd now.  Nice and straight...just wish I had the damage to elites bonus like you get when it's matched d3. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Showstopper rate of fire makes the stagger more effective. It's nice when the elite has trouble shooting back at you.

Stikers sounds good, can't wait to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Showstopper rate of fire makes the stagger more effective. It's nice when the elite has trouble shooting back at you.

Stikers sounds good, can't wait to try.
I think it's a build that needs a lot of stamina rolled to benefit from the 6th talent...

just put sentry classy together, looking forward to trying that. Missed out on the reclaimer holster but I've had a lot of fun with this GE, runs were quicker , and wish modifiers could always be selected.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Well GE is over for me, had a blast... was great cutting down time on runs, getting the chance to mix gear sets up... Lonestar with dual shotguns was awesome, striker and d3 loaded with ead and de was smooth...d3 stood out for me playing legendary and especially consulate.

striker class is nice but it's not a run and gun build unless you stack out HOK and stamina, personally I ran with 4K stamina but GE has to be an exception with the modifiers , so proof will be when it's back to normality. To me it's like having a heal station but in order to benefit you are going to have to use cover to benefit from the health return.

put a sentry class together, all rolled firepower... m700 or m44 with an mdr(which dropped so many times for me over the weekend).. sadly missing the reclaimer holster to complete the set but that's what the grinds about. 

Hope you all had a great time playing and back to getting that commendation score up?

genedjr

Community Elite
OK, now that it's over - here is my result:

Ninja Messenger Bag

6 piece Strikers

6 piece Sentry's

5 piece Reclaimer

From the last GE, 6 piece Lone Star

several Barretts, Skulls MC Gloves, Col Bliss Holsters.

So a pretty good week for me.  I have not really had time to evaluate individual pieces, but hey - I got alot to evaluate! :5_smiley:

...gene

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
OK, now that it's over - here is my result:

Ninja Messenger Bag

6 piece Strikers

6 piece Sentry's

5 piece Reclaimer

From the last GE, 6 piece Lone Star

several Barretts, Skulls MC Gloves, Col Bliss Holsters.

So a pretty good week for me.  I have not really had time to evaluate individual pieces, but hey - I got alot to evaluate! :5_smiley:

...gene
Pretty much the same.

6x Striker

6xSentry

5x Reclaimer

Would have preferred Reclaimer tho. At one point I had 5/4/0, so was hopeful of having the two full sets I wished for.

As for exotics. Ninja BP, Medved, Warlord, Hungry Hog, and lesser ones.

It was more fun than the last GE, mainly cause it encourage a different playstyle and builds. Tried my 6x LS with shotties was fun.

I only got 8 GE commendations, lol never manage to group for Falcon Lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements