• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Open Beta bug or have I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Sorry, cannot see the video from where I currently am.  Not sure what you mean by 'loot'.

I believe I completed the quest.  What is not working ?.

I had an issue with a control point loot box not activating as I died between liberating and seeing off the counter attack.  Not really seen any other bugs.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Sorry, cannot see the video from where I currently am.  Not sure what you mean by 'loot'.

I believe I completed the quest.  What is not working ?.

I had an issue with a control point loot box not activating as I died between liberating and seeing off the counter attack.  Not really seen any other bugs.
Changed status of the video to Public, that should help.

I completed the quest, as soon as I did so (both in Private Beta & Public Beta) an item drops called "Theatre Upgrade: Rescued Art", all the loot options are presented but pressing the loot keep (i.e. to pick the item up) doesn't function. I've left the building and come back inside and its still there on the floor as part of the boss loot drop. 

Similar to Barratt where they corrected the loot drop to happen next to your character if she died in the upper room (where you couldn't loot unless you did that jump clip through the wall on 3rd floor thing), because this boss is on a balcony you can't reach the loot drops next to you....this is part of that. 

Screen shot attached now for you if you still can't see video

Theatre bug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Was at work hence couldn't see the video 😉.

Strange, maybe it fell through the cracks to the inside of the box but then you can loot through the walls so not sure why that would be an issue.  Thought it could have been due to full backpack but clearly not looking at the video.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Was at work hence couldn't see the video 😉.

Strange, maybe it fell through the cracks to the inside of the box but then you can loot through the walls so not sure why that would be an issue.  Thought it could have been due to full backpack but clearly not looking at the video.
Exactly, an odd one and even more confusing as it was the same for me in the Private Beta...a completely different download as I uninstalled the Private Beta and reinstalled for the Open Beta. 

Yet, no one else seems to have had this issue or noticed it !

have to see when it goes live but I don't even know what its meant to be that i'm looting! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements