• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Perfect shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Jones

Community Agent
When I used yo play Counter Strike I was bl***y awesome with the sniper rifle and one time I got kicked off a server because I took out an entire team with headshot after headshot because my aiming was so dam good. They accused me of cheating, which wasn't the case at all. I'm just good with aiming. Although when I moved from PC gaming to console over a year and a half ago now. I had to learn how yo use a controller which took some practicing believe me, but now I've got it perfected. Sometimes I amaze myself... As with CS... I mainly just run around with a pistol with a suppressor. I can take out NPCs with a pistol like taking candy from a bag.

This was a couple of weeks ago, there have been occasions where I've actually amazed myself but haven't uploaded them yet. I find the share on the PS4 a little frustrating. Although I have heard Sony is overhauling the share on their console. There are better ones than this.

M44 Custom sniper rifle hitting Propane in near darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
When I used yo play Counter Strike I was bl***y awesome with the sniper rifle and one time I got kicked off a server because I took out an entire team with headshot after headshot because my aiming was so dam good. They accused me of cheating, which wasn't the case at all. I'm just good with aiming. Although when I moved from PC gaming to console over a year and a half ago now. I had to learn how yo use a controller which took some practicing believe me, but now I've got it perfected. Sometimes I amaze myself... As with CS... I mainly just run around with a pistol with a suppressor. I can take out NPCs with a pistol like taking candy from a bag.

This was a couple of weeks ago, there have been occasions where I've actually amazed myself but haven't uploaded them yet. I find the share on the PS4 a little frustrating. Although I have heard Sony is overhauling the share on their console. There are better ones than this.

M44 Custom sniper rifle hitting Propane in near darkness
lol hit those weak spots. :8_laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements