• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pre-Order Pre-Load Available - Uplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Ghost Recon Future Soldier set is up in the game store for 2100 credits or own the game to unlock from ubi club.
Tempting, especially as its only £3.00 

EDIT - its a really decent stealth game anyway so how can I not resist this offer? (i.e. I bought it)

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
Lol yes.

The price for that costume and the price for GRFS is almost the same, at least on Steam when I open it from here.

Ubi pls..

----------------

Btw, I had my moment of truth last night.

I was playing with a friend and he was busted by enemies. So I came to help, approaching from the other side.

I saw a mob running quite close to me and I tried to shoot him, but alas, I missed and he spotted me, then proceeded to hide behind a wooden plank.

Then in split second, I had @quinch1199 's reply post crossing my mind where it says " Most of the base guns will go through the corrugated metal.. " and I began  spraying at said wooden plank where the dude hide and yes, I heard a scream. The dot was gone and my friend was saved. 

lol

quinch1199

Lol yes.

The price for that costume and the price for GRFS is almost the same, at least on Steam when I open it from here.

Ubi pls..

----------------

Btw, I had my moment of truth last night.

I was playing with a friend and he was busted by enemies. So I came to help, approaching from the other side.

I saw a mob running quite close to me and I tried to shoot him, but alas, I missed and he spotted me, then proceeded to hide behind a wooden plank.

Then in split second, I had @quinch1199 's reply post crossing my mind where it says " Most of the base guns will go through the corrugated metal.. " and I began  spraying at said wooden plank where the dude hide and yes, I heard a scream. The dot was gone and my friend was saved. 

lol
But if you haven't got the game.... its completely worth it.

and you get an awesome ACR which is pretty powerful in the game (but can't be silenced and looks horrid).

YAY! Just more confirmation of my Sith powers 

quinch1199

New item @ in-game store:

-Ghost Pack-Veteran WW2 theme . 1450 
-Military Patches. 480
-Army Vehicle Pack. Reskinned  Turret Hummer, Plane, Truck. 1450
Those deserve looking at. I'm at work but i'm imagining the WW2 theme making you look like the main character in Sniper 3. 

supercat

Fashion Recon
The update screwed the Rebel Vehicle Drop a little. Or maybe a lot.

My second character has a rank 1 vehicle support yet I could choose to spawn even a heli. Lol

quinch1199

Next Outfit will be Division. It comes with a patch and Division LVOA-C.

It's showing in my game right now, but can't redeem at the ubi club yet.
Well that'll be a little odd...I'm guessing though its the "iconic" Division set with the brown leather jacket? Worth it though for the Gucci looking LVOA-C M4

supercat

Fashion Recon
I just realized now we can shoot from sedan's trunk. lol

It looks like a nice 'surprise mothertrucker!'

---

Apparently there are two types of Peruvian Connection:

1. Peruvian Connection as Pre-order Bonus. 
Includes: Peruvian Connection Mission, Kraken Patch, Dragon Patch, 2x XP Boosters

2. Peruvian Pack as separate purchase or comes with Season Pass
Includes: Peruvian Connection Mission, Kraken, Dragon, Skull&Bones, Phoenix, Lion Patches, Special Ops Pack (Patch & XP Boosters)

supercat

Fashion Recon
What do you guys think about the new Civil War Pack and Assassin's Creed Pack?

I think the dev are actually crazy over classic firearms, don't ya think?  :8_laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements