• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

ready to gear up help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean geni

Community Member
Ok so I geared up last week and was very disappointed  with the out come now I,m getting ready again to go for it, so what do I go for do I get the strickers, tact ,Sentry score 214 stuff  or do I get  the high end stuff score 204 I want to gear up as much as pos but I don't want my DPS to drop drastic cheers

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
well, the short answer is...yes, all of that.

you'll need 204 weapons, and the pxc/dz currency to purchase them (if not running FLCM)

you'll need a few pieces of a few gear sets (only having one build limits you tremendously)

you'll need good gear mods

you'll need good weapon mods

you'll need currency to recalibrate new pieces

Your question is honestly as vague as it could be. If you're asking "how do I gear up?", everything matters. I wouldn't worry about the 204 armor though, as ultimately your goal is to be rid of that with 240 pieces (and a 3/3 build with strikers/sentry hits just as hard in most builds, and quite a bit harder in some).

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ok so I geared up last week and was very disappointed  with the out come now I,m getting ready again to go for it, so what do I go for do I get the strickers, tact ,Sentry score 214 stuff  or do I get  the high end stuff score 204 I want to gear up as much as pos but I don't want my DPS to drop drastic cheers
So how's going so far?

Jean geni

Community Member
hi there good I m still at it just collecting pc to gear up, its very frustrating though being a solo player especially in the DZ  I haven't geared up yet cause I don't want to be pzzzed of when I do.I want to be good and ready for FL tried it a couple of times but hey ho I'm 170 gs at the mo I  will let you know how I get on when I do gear up !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements