• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live [REDCON ONE] LFM ACTIVE AGENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jguppie

[Xbox] <REDCON ONE>[RCO] LFM

[Xbox]<REDCON ONE>[RCO] is looking to expand its roster to fill positions for Raids, conflict, DZ , or just casual play.

[ABOUT US] 
Jguppie <clan leader > I play most days in the am/evenings.
Looking to make the best overall clan. I dont care if your a pvp player , hardcore pve player or just a casual. Anyone is welcome 
[REQUIREMENTS] 
I dont require anything of anyone unless your on a raid team, mics are preferred for everyone just to make the game more entertaining.

We will take new players, veteran players, casual players , hardcore players or whatever fits you. I'm sure we will have plenty of players to fit your needs.

If im on and if anyone needs help just hit me up im always down to help others
if your interested just search <Redcon one> and join up or drop your GT in comments and I'll add you once I'm online

Thanks for everyone's time

Gt: JGuppie - drop me a message as well
Jguppie#1183 on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements