• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC The [Anarchist] | PC | MATURE CLAN 25+ | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

The5JewBankers

I'm interested in a clan of older people. I'm 35, Live in Oregon,  andI have a normal 9-6 job. What Timezone are you planning on running events in?

Last edited by a moderator:

jrbgarcia14

Would you guys be accepting people from outside the US? I usually play around 7am-10am EST. No decent groups from my region.

NastyNative

Community Agent
I'm interested in a clan of older people. I'm 35, Live in Oregon,  andI have a normal 9-6 job. What Timezone are you planning on running events in?
I started the clan as a US based clan so from 3-9 pm would be prime time and there are always people on.

We are also building a nice EU base that plays in the mornings. So there are always people to play with.

Check PM and join us on Team Speak!

docbanner

Whats up folks

I'm 31. On the East coast of the States, but work weird hours so I may be on anytime of day. 

Just looking for a consistent group of people to do these daily missions and DZ with. I'm more of the peaceful DZer, but am not above shooting someone in the face for their loot... I just don't like the rogues who hide in blocked off areas, like.. whats the point...

mobilethomas604

Would like to join.

Hope you make exception to a Canadian from Vancouver B.C

Age 34... i know i know...shouldn't be gaming...

Can play anytime after 9:30pm Pacific time after the kid falls asleep. Been playing till late night most nights. 

finding people to play and chill would be more ideal then always waiting. Currently at LVL52

gamechu

hello all,

age 38, living in NYC.

After many unsuccessful solo attempt in getting experiences in Dark Zone, I am interested in joining the clan to able to group up and turning my experience from mostly negative to postive (hopefully). I also enjoy doing challenge mode as well.

toxify

Fed to the Rancor (Banned)
How old are you:28

Where are you from:Indiana

Why do you want to join the clan: Just looking for a consistent group of people to do these daily missions and DZ with. I'm more of the peaceful DZer

theVajdos

Hey Guys, 

I am 36 and live in southern California. I am a relatively new player. Lvl 17 now. I hav. Been playing mostly solo because most of my friends play on Xbox instead of PC. I normally play late in evenings after I put the kid to bed. Looking for a group that enjoys the game but is relaxed enough to understand if I have to step away for a few if my son wakes up. 

In game tag is cvajdos if you use uplay to chat. 

BASSETTHOUND

Nice to see all the interest I work 7 to 4 central time and sometimes stay up half the night playing. BASSETTHOUND add me in uplay. I have the TS info already so Ill see you all shortly.

toxify

Fed to the Rancor (Banned)
Sorry i haven't joined ts my motherboard died and had to get it going again.Is there a good time to join ts usually?

CostaRicanSloth

Hey guys I would like to join.

I'm 34 and live in Costa Rica. I would like to join because I'm done going solo on DZ. Mostly PvE since don't have a squad to do any different and would like to rank up in DZ as well.

Uplay gametag is CostaricanSloth if accepted

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements