• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division Beta - Fill in the blanks Questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Actually wanted to do a convoluted poll for this, but that's for Survey Monkey.

Anyway, as you please.

======================================================================================

"The BETA left me concerned about _____________?"

"The ________________ in the BETA really needs to be reworked."

"I seriously hope the game release hasn't messed with how _________ was in the BETA!"

"'After the BETA, I'm curious to see how _____________ goes."

"Whatever the released game is like, I really enjoyed the ______________ in the BETA."

"There really should be more ___________ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"There really should be less ____________ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"The _________ in the BETA was an improvement over TD1."

"The _________ in TD1 is something i missed compared to the BETA"

"The thing I found most different in the BETA compared to TD1 was _____________"

"The thing I found most similar in the BETA compared to TD1 was _____________"

"The newest concept I saw in the BETA was ___________ compared to other games. "

"The most timed-worned concept I saw in the BETA was ___________ compared to other games."

"The BETA left me feeling ________. And that ________________"

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
"The BETA left me concerned about _serious bugs_?"

"The __audio quality and trigger points___ in the BETA really needs to be reworked."

"I seriously hope the game release hasn't messed with how __settlements and projects__ was in the BETA!"

"'After the BETA, I'm curious to see how ___projects__ goes."

"Whatever the released game is like, I really enjoyed the __revised game mechanics__ in the BETA."

"There really should be more __settlements__ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"There really should be less __projects requiring killing specific numbers and types of enemies__ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"The _game mechanics_ in the BETA was an improvement over TD1."

"The _snow__ in TD1 is something i missed compared to the BETA"

"The thing I found most different in the BETA compared to TD1 was _detailed game mechanics_"

"The thing I found most similar in the BETA compared to TD1 was _BBO upgrading__"

"The newest concept I saw in the BETA was _how skills are applied and modified_ compared to other games. "

"The BETA left me feeling _happy_. And that __glad to have pre-ordered__"

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
"The BETA left me concerned about __UI_?"

"The _Modding_ in the BETA really needs to be reworked."

"I seriously hope the game release hasn't messed with how _Settlements_ was in the BETA!"

"'After the BETA, I'm curious to see how _Clans_ goes."

"Whatever the released game is like, I really enjoyed the _Responding to calls for backup_ in the BETA."

"There really should be more _UG_ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"There really should be less _Mats_ in the released game compared to the BETA."

"The _LZ_ in the BETA was an improvement over TD1."

"The _snow_ in TD1 is something i missed compared to the BETA"

"The thing I found most different in the BETA compared to TD1 was _NPCs (hostile & friendly)_"

"The thing I found most similar in the BETA compared to TD1 was _The roam and movement_"

"The newest concept I saw in the BETA was _Control Points_ compared to other games. "

"The most timed-worned concept I saw in the BETA was _Loot drops_ compared to other games."

"The BETA left me feeling _interest_. And that _it seems to have the play I enjoyed in TD1 within a new context_"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements