• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Very, very, very, very p*****t off and extremly livied with Paradise Lost

crashdodgers

As the title states I am very, very, very, very p*****t off and extremly livied with Paradise Lost, it looks like it could be a hole lot of fun, but sadly I will never find out and just like a lot of the content for this game I will never be able to play it.

The reason is simple the devemlopment team once again are kiss the f*****g as of all these multi players who keep cry that there not a lot to do int the game and that is very bad news for me and players just like me, i.e. solo players who do not want nor should we be forced into play as part of a gruop.

I have tried it and it was not fun at all, so I am limited to play about half this game, as it would seem that the deve's are hell bent on turn this game it a multiplayer game and say s***w you to the solo players like my, I am unable to have the gear that I should have because it is locked behind multiplayer mode, witch in turn gets me very, very, very, very angry\p*****t off and extremly livied.

Advertisements