• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Wildlands clothing - The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Wildlands vanity clothes available in The Division RIGHT NOW!

Yet more fuel to my theory that The Division is set AFTER Wildlands and other Tom Clancy titles from Ubisoft.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Same universe, I can see that
My "Fan Theory" is that Wildlands is set now or in the very near future (2018 for example). The special operative(s) are also the same as those from the previous Ghost Recon games which all seem to have been set at specific times in the recent past (2000 onwards) ... this is a career spanning episodic story of a tier 1 operator at his/her peak. 

However, 20 years is a long term of duty and eventually you retire (some time soon after Wildlands ... 2020?) and you take up retirement in New York but remain "on call" due to your high training and still effective skills (someone only just over 40 for example). 

Then the Green poison hits and .... here you are. 

Only potential issue I see at the moment is The Division has female characters, if Wildlands also has that then we're still within the same universe, same timeline. 

This is Ubisoft ... they messed with this sort of thing with Assassins Creed! 

supercat

Fashion Recon
My version:

New York Collapsed. The Joint Task Force was failed. The Division torn up (because enemies were more and more becoming Hulks). Aaron Keener was nowhere to be found. Faye Lau caught on heli explosion again during evacuation, only she's dead this time. The whole New York city was quarantined. Some innocents were left for dead alongside the Hulks.

Some Ex-Divisions were still connected, moved to Mexico and be secret government agents. Some of them still have the list of The Division agents as well as the device to call the rest of them. Mexican government initiated the call. Those who responded moved to Mexico and be the Ghost agents, a.k.a on-call assassins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements