• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

World Tier 2 now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Really? Not wishing to brag I've killed lots of enemies but not a single bullet dropped. I've not changed to the crossbow in the hope something changes.
All I know is that you have to pick up one specialize weapon in the White House next to Quartermaster counter. Choose one weapon out of three and activated it after you do that take that weapon with you. When you carry that weapon with you. You should be able to pick up specialize ammo  After killing enemies. They will drop some when killed.

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
I'm running with a small group now and had a really good session the other night. These lads are WT5 (GS499) and I jumped into their game. We rinsed a couple of missions and a stronghold and the game let me keep all the Gucci gear that was dropped. In one evening I went from WT2 (GS310) to WT4 (GS497) in one session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements