• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A Destiny plyr coming to The Division

SilverFox

Afternoon fellow Agents,

A quick post to introduce myself - Chris (SilverFox) from the UK.  I have been a longtime player of Destiny (beta, 1 and unfortunately no.2)...but have grown tired of the failing attempts by bungie with end-game content...so I have a couple of Clan members that have been long time players of The Division..so I've taken the plunge and I must say it's a great game to join...still getting my head around the mechanics and mod life (a tad more in depth then the simple mods of Destiny)...I hope i'll manage to contribute as best I can to this new community.

Many thanks and I'll see you on the streets of NY!
Foxy :D

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Afternoon fellow Agents,

A quick post to introduce myself - Chris (SilverFox) from the UK.  I have been a longtime player of Destiny (beta, 1 and unfortunately no.2)...but have grown tired of the failing attempts by bungie with end-game content...so I have a couple of Clan members that have been long time players of The Division..so I've taken the plunge and I must say it's a great game to join...still getting my head around the mechanics and mod life (a tad more in depth then the simple mods of Destiny)...I hope i'll manage to contribute as best I can to this new community.

Many thanks and I'll see you on the streets of NY!
Foxy :D
Hey @SilverFox, welcome to the forums! I've never actually played Destiny, though when The Division first came out it was forever compared to Destiny.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Welcome dude, its good that you have fellow clan members to help you out but at the same time if there is anything you need to know, give us a shout. 

Have fun and just play the game, it will all make sense it time...

Jay

Advertisements