• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Chemical Agents is recruiting for The Division 2 on PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise_Up44

Although we are an Adult Clan, it would be hard to tell at times. We try and have a blast while playing and we like to include any other Adult PS4 Gamers to join us.   The issue with most games that have a Clan feature is that a bunch of small clans gets built and that is cool but I have always thought it was way better to get a handful of smaller clans and put them together to make one larger clan so that everyone benefits and gets to meet new people to play with. Basically, this is what we have done in other games and what we are doing here for The Division 2. If you are with a few friends or you are solo come to join up with Chemical Agents and if you are coming with a group of your friends to join up then let me know and you can nominate one of you to be an admin or whatever the equivalent is in this Game.  Our base group is made up of myself Rise, and my buddies Ox and Juice and well we just enjoy grinding out and playing Game like The Division 2 and meeting chill new people to play with. We also have a Discord we use for chatting but that is not required it is extra if you want to use it. Hit me up on PSN - RISE_UP44 or Twitter @RiseUp44 or here and we can talk and get you an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements