• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crashed drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenVeteran

Community Member
Has any one had an issue finding some of the crashed drones ? i went to two locations yesterday and at both marked locations there was nothing there. I'm not able to get into the game atm so when i can i will update this with there locations

snakebyte11

Community Member
I have only had one where it showed the drone but I walked up within 1m and could not see it anywhere . not sure what was going on but no drone for me.

Hannibal25

Community Member
The drone is in the air. You have to shoot at it and something will fall down. I hope that's the mission you guys are talking about

g1nt3r

Death Otter
The drone is in the air. You have to shoot at it and something will fall down. I hope that's the mission you guys are talking about
This, its like hanging from its parachute. Shoot it until is explodes and it'll drop intel.

Bowhunter4L

I figured that out too looked all around then ...duh I looked up lol. Also what helps if you listen and follow the sound that it makes,since sometimes I heard it but it never showed up on my map

DuroNL

Community Member
I believe there is also a weird sound near the Drone, its almost like a 64k modem firing up lol, the sound could direct you in the right direction if you have a surround system or those nice suroundish headphones i believe :). other than that, like other people mentioned its always hanging from a parachute and you have to shoot it down.

xCrimsonDroidx

Community Agent
I am missing Drone #16 according to thr intel tab and have scoured the map for the location but don't see anything. Would anyone know where it can be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements