• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gear set lowet than 201 but cant get in lower darkzone! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambolav88

My gearset is 185 and i cannot get into the under 201 bracket darkzone. When it says return to your darkzone in the group management menu it wont let me select it. Does anyone know how to get back into the relevent darkzone to your level.

Thanks

Sam

Av1994

Hey,

I've read that the game takes into account your overall gear score on the items you have. This will prevent people from entering a lower server to then apply there higher gear. if someone can confirm this that would be great

Thanks

RaneMokeev

Sh*t St*rrer
From what I remember, it's supposed to now go by the score of your highest weapon.  I suppose if you're main weapon is 200+ you automatically go into 200+.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
swap your 204 weapon for a 182. They'll likely fix this very soon, but for now this is your only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements