• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

#JustDivisionThings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Almost as funny as when the goblins in the zeppelins from Warcraft would scream "I can see my house from here!"
I remember an old game I use to play that when you left it idle for a while, the avatar would yell, "At least bring me back something from the fridge"

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
charity work.

you help a lv 26.

he still hasn't leveled

you adopt a death-by-elbow-only to lesson any kill steals

he still hasn't leveled

you take your healer build and treat it like a tank.

he still hasn't leveled

you carry him thru Lex.

omg he leveled.

so gtfo and leave the group

karma migration challenge is done-ski

#justdivisionthings

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
When you see Ginter online and his game is available but you can't join him as your router is melting so badly in the heat that internet keeps dropping every 2 mins and you die a little inside

#justdivisionthings

...that was my weekend. Temperature dropped enough to go online only much later at night. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
When you see Ginter online and his game is available but you can't join him as your router is melting so badly in the heat that internet keeps dropping every 2 mins and you die a little inside

#justdivisionthings

...that was my weekend. Temperature dropped enough to go online only much later at night. 
We had plus 40C (105F) days last summer. Maybe you should get yourself an Aussie router...

quinch1199

We had plus 40C (105F) days last summer. Maybe you should get yourself an Aussie router...
heat was the only issue I could think was causing the issue..but perhaps not the router but my PC to be honest as the network didn't drop as much for other items connected (though my smart meter dropped for a time and one of the tablets dropped briefly during the day)

quinch1199

That time you run through Amherst Apartment only to realise all but one member of the party forgot to activate/collect the intel in his room meaning all the enemies for the last two stages have spawned BEHIND YOU... (welp!)

#justdivisionthings

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Unrealistic expectations == pugging for flawless

#justdivisionthings

quinch1199

More and more I play this game the more and more I use Google Maps to find the "real versions" of places in the game and the more and more I want to actually visit Manhattan as it...looks such a lovely city!!

#justdivisionthings

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Corporal Wright, I think you sir for my Classified LS gloves. You may not have been aware, but that piece brought my LS to 6pcs. Regrettably, you had to die like that on top of the pantec truck.

#justdivisionthings

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Civilians are so temperamental; One moment the slightest bang or wrong turn and they curse you , and walk off. Then, as the grenades are spamming, the shit is flying, and they stand in the open waiting for you to come out to give them a medkit. Seriously?

#justdivisionthings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements