• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a few good 'older' players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker DCS

Long story short.. I began playing competitively in 1997 with a game called Delta Force.. yes I am older and retired. Back in the day, our squad 'Digital Combat Soldiers' participated for years playing competition matches in a multitude of  online fps games . I mentioned all that so you understand I am not new to fps online squad play. But I am fairly new to the ps4 and specifically Div2, currently a level 24 (getting tough).

I am looking for a few good 'older' players that have the time to play. I have tried the in-game matchmaking with little success. Mostly children that do not understand squad play, and go about doing everything else instead of working with the squad. Located on the east coast of USA using a satellite connection that works pretty good most the time. I am English speaking so I prefer east coast English speaking players to align hours for playing and obvious communication reasons.

User name: StrikerDCS

To join up..

Squad name: DCS - Digital Combat Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements