• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Marksman/Incendiary Demo build advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msh441

Looking for some character build advice. Going for a Marksman/Incendiary Demolitions Expert. Primarily solo up 'till recently. Currently levels 30/27DZ, but climbing (hence the % in the attributes).  Any tips would be appreciated.

Primary Weapon - Marksmen's Rifle
Secondary - Assault Rifle*

*will generally also carry a SMG and LMG in reserve in case ammo gets tight, or I need to make some noise. Ironically my two best drops have been gold (un-named) LMG's.

Primary DPS / Firearms - 50% /
Health / Stamina - 30% /
Skill Power Electronics - 20% / 

Skills:
-Turret (Dragon Breath/Scorched Earth)
-Seeker Mine (Airburst/Seeking Betty)
-Tactical link

Talents:
-Demolition Expert
-Chain Reaction
-Wildfire

Gear Mods:
-Boosting seeker mine damage/radius/health, and ammo capacity

Perks:
Unlocked all but the Disaster Aid in the medical wing. So no Recovery Link, yet.

*In multiplayer PvE & DZ PvP, I've never fail to get a 'Holy shit what was that!?!' when that seeker mine goes off. It's SPECTACULAR, and sets large groups ablaze.

Considering switching the turret with a health drop, as I'm more often than not, a solo player.  But the flaming turret is a huge distraction for enemies, and ties into wildfire, too.  But I probably need the healing ability more.

Thanks for your input,

--Mike

XBLID: Mechanic441

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
that turret will get you into trouble later in PvE runs, and will likely just be avoided in the DZ. Consider swapping it for a non static placement skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements