• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Nav bar/notificaton bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
The menu bar at the top of the page is static, and that's lovely. Keeps (almost) everything handy no matter where you are on the page.

If we could somehow attach the navigation/address bar (not sure what you call it, but the Home>General>off-topic thing) to it somehow, and squeeze in the notification icon in there as well, it'd be perfect to me.

As an alternative, just throw the notification icon up there, or dock that entire bar to the bottom of the menu...I end up scrolling entire pages a LOT to get to that thing.

Never sure what you're working with page design wise as far as customization goes, but it's very understandable if these aren't implementable.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I'll definitely check that out, its a good idea. I switched back to the previous theme as the new one (chameleon) was a bit slow to load. I think once we switch to a dedicated server it'll run better. For now we'll stick with this basic kinda look.  It is however still selectible to whoever wants to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements