• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

SOTG 12th July; Bullet Sponginess Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpl vinny

Community Agent
I use an ACR as AR and it is amazing, I have brutal deadly and destructive on it and it is a killer. I didn't try the new nerf on PVP but it seems legit to me. But they should cap the stats of our character in PVP I mean the health skill and dps. Or kind of what destiny did with their pvp. Level advantage enabled or disabled.

I think the tankiness will be still a problem, but if they could put a maximum on our stats when facing players at least everybody will be equal and who shoot first should win!! 

But I don't know how they could do that, we have a PVE and PVP in the same area, I guess it is really hard to fix all this! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements