• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Overlay Allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithril

I play a game called guild wars 2 that is on the pc and in this mmo we have nodes and bosses. Some people like myself use a 3rd party program, thats not approved nor prohibited but rather a "use at your own risk" program. This program is called GW2 Taco. Gw2 Taco allows users to set or toggle markers, predetermined by the creator of the overlay app or even content creators (gw2 taco) to find nodes and bosses or places like POI(places of interest) that are normally hidden a fog of war or obstructed by buildings or structures. This app o my gives advantage in single player modes in a beneficial way towards hunting bosses or gathering nodes (bags of materials and such). This app in no way directly injects into the game nor takes control of your controls. It will not provide locations for other players in the darkzone like an ESP hack etc. It literally is an app that is similar to the GPS string that's already in game directing you to your destination.

The question is, can we make a tactical overlay that acts like Gw2 Taco, for the division 2?

I can provide previews for gw2 taco if asked for proof. It's more if a QoL app

this is a preview and a bit about the overlay for gw2 taco. 

Last edited by a moderator:

genedjr

Community Elite
The question is, can we make a tactical overlay that acts like Gw2 Taco, for the division 2?
First - we are a fan site.  We have no affiliation with UBI, Massive or anything.  So what I say below is MY opinion, and I have lots of those 😆.

According to UBIs EULA this would be a prohibited cheat.  Anything that provide more intel "in game" than the game itself provides (they have a lot of lawyer gobbledygook) in essence is a cheat. 

But hey, its your money - all they can do is ban you.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements